October 28, 2013

OH BABY!

Hi there! Long time no see (uh, type?) When I logged into blogger this morning it reminded me my last post was like 48 days ago, I honestly can't believe that! I guess all that matters is I'm here now, right? ;) 

Speaking of being here.....I am sitting here right now, in front of my computer in all of my 18.5 week glory biting down the nails I just painted because today is the day Stephen and I find out if baby is a gent or lady. I wish I could find an adjective that properly described my joy and excitement, but I even checked a thesaurus and nothing will do! Both of our moms are coming, as well as my sister-in-law and it's just going to be that much more fun with them there. When we found out Dakota was a girl, immediately after the appointment we drove over to Target and filled up our buggy with little pink onesies and baby soft blankets. So, you better believe that we will keep that tradition going. I can't wait! 

If you don't mind, say a quick prayer, chant, send a good though or posi. vibe our way that the appointment goes great and baby is looking healthy! I've been measuring a week smaller than I should be, so here's to hoping baby has had a growth spurt! Also, I have no inkling to weather it's a boy or girl, but both of our families are hoping for a boy, ha! What do you think, lady or gent? 

4 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! I'm honestly SO anxious to find out the gender of my baby and I'm only 12 weeks! I can't wait to hear your news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so exciting!!! I cannot wait to find out what you shall be having :) Happy gender finding out day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay so excited for you! I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and can't wait to find out the sex too :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How incredibly exciting! You must be thrilled!
    Bella x
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!